( This is a raw translation /machine translation posted temporarily. Until we replace it with fine version, Please read Telugu version if you are comfortable with Telugu. Follow the Telugu link below the article. )
As the lion is the king of animals, Eagle is the king of birds. Even in the Bhagavad Gita, Krishna is in the Vibhuti yatra. We also know that we can worship the gravitation form. In a business magazine, the man should learn from the grass, especially the business people. They are:
1. The eclipses can always fly at an altitude, can fly alone. Groups are less crowded. Likewise, those who have leadership qualities in business or life prefer the privacy. Experts say that this is a learning lesson from the scroll.
2. A glimpse of every thing that looks like Google zoomed out of the map. Business People also look at every aspect of the above from the overview view.
3. The sculpture has a very subtle focus. From the distance you can see the clear point on the ground. Even if the office is in the absence of the following employees – the business can be clarified if you can clearly identify what’s happening in the office.
4. The eagles do not eat the dead. Not just the decomposed meat, but also the slightest old meat. They only eat fresh meat. There is a similar trait for animals in the lion. What do experts mean when it comes to learning that they are always trying to catch old ideas and get new ideas, success can be achieved in business!
5. What’s surprising is that the storms do not get scared of the storms – it’s a favorite. When the storms are visible, the eclipses do not get bumped on the fly. It is true Leadership Quality says experts. Do not be afraid when a good businessman gets challenged. Experts say that it should be enjoyed as an opportunity.
6. Another strange thing in the scales is that males have a malignant commitment to either male or female. Also, are LADERS working with the people around them commitment? Who needs attention to work and who does not know it? When the need is for the employees, they do not know that they have some small tests – it’s good for the business to realize their true nature, experts say.
7. The eagles are always ready for new kind of training. When most of us come into a comfort zone – you will be able to learn new things. That’s why it’s a fabulous difficulty. But, the bulls are not the same. Always ready for new training. Businessmen are required and leaders need to learn from this also.
8. The bacteria stab themselves with nostrils to grab the new feathers, so that their ages grow in ages. Physically this is a very sad thing for them. But the suffering of the victims is the same as the ones who are harassing themselves to rejuvenate the new feathers for rejuvenation, strength, agility and freshness. It’s a great thing to say experts. Man likes to have a habit of giving up old habits – a habit of dating. With the new swing to power with the new strength, it is necessary to abandon old and bad habits, even if he is suffering. It is very important for the business to learn new skills and to create new things from time to time rather than relying on old skills.
Our mythology is that we have learned a number of different things from the 24 gurus, such as a ghost snake and a spider. It is not wrong to learn good things from the eagle that the eagle feels. However, Ramakrishna has an important point in quoting Paramahamsa Granth. Some people in the community are superior – even if they look upward – and their thoughts are at the lowest level. At the height of the crown, the ground will be yours. The bottom of the living room is yours. It’s not just for brooming, but to tell some people’s nature! Of course! In the present time, many people – great in terms of business and are great, but their idea is always the money. It is true that many great businesses have grown up with the idea of how to make money from them – enthusiastic and middle-minded people – enthusiastically and enthusiastically!
This post is also available in: Telugu